At Cappy, we are creating next-generation financial flexibility by pioneering technology frontiers and revolutionizing the pay experience for workers.
We are a team of creative innovators, courageous thinkers and agile change agents on a mission to empower a more flexible lifestyle for everyone.
We are passionate and true to our cause. Committed to challenging the norm, finding new ways for workers to access and grow their money. Proud of our contributions to improving the lives of employees, increasing business productivity, and making a positive impact in our society.
In Cappy's future, everyone has the possibility to use their own money in a healthy way when and how they want to.
Life at Cappy
- Full access to an entrepreneurial environment where you get the opportunity to be involved in building a company from an early stage.
- Represent a company and a product that challenges the normal and dares to drive change.
- Collaborate in a highly inspiring, learning and embracing environment with some of the industry's sharpest colleagues.
- Work from Cappy's modern office in central Gothenburg, or from home, or from Stockholm, or from anywhere else in Sweden.
What we Offer
- Competitive salary and commission and the opportunity to experience flexible pay yourself with on-demand access to the salary during the month
- Flexible and modern workplaces with centrally located offices in Gothenburg and Stockholm
- Work-from-home and work-from-anywhere options with the freedom to choose your place of working
- Generous wellness allowance
- Provide support and training to partners to ensure success
- Develop and implement channel partner programs, such as training, marketing, and enablement
- Manage the performance of existing partners, and develop strategies to improve their sales and revenue
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partners, and work closely with them to achieve mutual goals and build joint sales opportunities and a pipeline of leads.
- Collaborate with the sales team to align sales and channel efforts
- Monitor industry trends and stay up-to-date on competitors and market conditions
- Measure and report on the performance of channel partners
- Provide support and guidance to partners on product and solution offerings
- 1-3 years experience working as a Partner Manager
- Previous experience generating pipeline in a partnership environment
- Experienced with API products and able to explain API concepts to both technical and non-technical partners easily
- Ability to lead complex integration conversations in a consultative and efficient manner
- Ability to quickly prioritize and respond to fluctuating asks from multiple external channels
- Desire to understand technical issues and troubleshoot accordingly, and comfortable engaging with internal and external technical teams
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated while collaborating with our team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to build and nurture executive-level relationships.
- High aptitude for researching and learning new things
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- Bonus points: experience working with MEDDPICC or other sales methodology knowledge
START DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: At our office in Gothenburg, Stockholm or remotely
SCOPE: Full time
- Stockholm office, Gothenburg office
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Cappy fuels the modern pay experience by breaking down obsolete money and information structures to give employees real-time and on-demand access to their pay.
We partner with employers to eliminate waiting for pay and empower a more flexible lifestyle for the new generation workforce. To the benefit of employees, employers and society alike.
Loading application form
Already working at Cappy?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.